Cuxton Parish Council now carry a Casual Vacancy and wish to recruit someone onto the council.
Could this be you? Are you interested in serving your local community?
- Do you want to serve your Community?
- Do you have time or expertise which could benefit your Community?
- Do you want to make a difference to all those around you?
- Are you concerned about your local area?
- Do you want to represent the views of local people?
If you would like to make a difference, and be involved in shaping the future of
your local Community, why not step forward and apply to fulfil this role?
- You have attained the age of at least 18 years and are a British citizen, an
eligible Commonwealth citizen, or a citizen of any other member state of the
- You are registered as a local government elector for the parish;
- You have occupied as owner or tenant any land or other premises in the
parish during the whole of the 12 months before the day of appointment;
- Your main or only place of work during the 12 months prior to the day of
appointment has been in the parish; or
- You have lived in the parish or within three miles of it during the whole of the
12 months before the day of appointment.
Closing date for applications to be with the Clerk no later than 31 August 2021
For further information please contact the Clerk on 07483349613 or email email@example.com